Thursday, October 29, 2015

Week 10 Review Feedback



I really enjoyed watch the Mahabharata video this week. I think the ability to include movies and videos into an online course is really what makes the course great! I wish more classes were able to do this. Also, the inclusion of different formatting to convey similar information to different students. Many students learn differently and I know that I learn a lot better with movies and other visual information. I chose this reading because I really liked the Mahabharata, but I was confused when I finished with the PDE Mahabharata reading. I am very happy with my choice. I would definitely recommend this to any other student. The final scene of the movie was pretty impactful for me. I really like how the ending engaged the reader. I spent a total of about 4 hours doing the reading and reading diaries and storytelling this week. It was an adequate amount of time spent on a project.
IMAGE FROM THE MAHABHARATA (SOURCE)

No comments:

Post a Comment