Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Reflections: Looking Forward

Looking forward I am excited about this semester. On a personal note, with my capstone out of the way and I am attending my conference for Plains anthropology this weekend. I will now finally have the time to move forward on this class and hopefully get it finished early so I can focus on other classes! 

Writing: I am looking forward to writing more Karma stories for my storybook --> Karma Tells All
I am not quite sure where this storybook project will be going, but I am confident that in the end I will have a well written and awesome storybook project. I am also excited to explore more versions of indian epics of more stories all together. I can’t wait to incorporate them into my writing. I have gotten a lot of ideas from other peoples storybook projects about how I might be able to give my storybook a flair. For one, I am thinking about adding music to my pages to help set the mood for stories. I like when people add music into their writing and I think it is a creative idea. 

Hold On!
Reading: For the future, I am excited to read more of the indian epics and I am really looking forward to reading some of my classmates storybooks this semester. From what I can tell they are all coming along swimmingly. 

Interactions: Online so far has been great and in the future I do not anticipate it being a problem at all. I am going to continue learning more about fellow classmates and try to keep my head above water. 

Time: In the future I will probably continue my current method of doing this class. Completing one project assignment at a time. In the end this method works best for me and for other students it may be entirely different. 

Location: In the future I will continue to study most likely in my home. I have a tough time studying in crowded places, so home and other quite places work best for me and I haven’t had a problem so far, so I will most likely continue working from home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment