Monday, October 26, 2015

Reading Diary B Week 10: Brook’s Mahabharata (cont’d)

This reading diary is a continuation of the film Mahabharata by Brook’s. I wanted to keep watching this film because I feel like I learned so much in the first part of the film and I thought continuing with the film would allow me to really understand the full picture of the Mahabharata. So we left off with the Pandava brothers being sent to exile. I found again that the film leaves out some scenes from the PDE: Mahabharata, but overall I thought it did a good job incorporating the most important scenes. I am really starting to get accustom to the acting in this movie. I love how throughout the film I am beginning to get more and more ideas about how I might be able to incorporate Karma, my storybook character into the stories. It is fun and exciting to do this! Both the Pandava brothers and Karna and others get weapons in the film. I think the film has done a good job of wrapping up this complex story and it has helped me better understand all of the characters.

Last Scene in Mahabharata (Source

No comments:

Post a Comment