Thursday, October 29, 2015

Tech Tip: Pinterest Sidebar

Okay guys. If you have a pinterest you should do this! I did not know that you could actually put pinterest boards all over your blog! So cool. You can see to the left of my page I now have a dedicated html box for my Pinterest board just for this class. Not whenever I update my Pins they will update here too! How cool. I use pinterest to keep track of cool things I see online. For me it is very much an organizational tool. I think everyone should give it a try.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa your Pinterest side bar is so cool! I like the picture of the Taj Mahal. It's absolutely beautiful. I have a Pinterest, and now I'm interest in setting up my own sidebar. I don't have an Indian Epics board quite yet, but I think that would be a good board to start with. What do you usually look up on Pinterest? I use it mostly to see cool street art and famous quotes. Oh! and food. I'm a huge foodie, and most of my pins will be focused on delicious foods.

    ReplyDelete