Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tentative Reading Plan

Hindu Legends Comic
Reading Options

I would like to do another reading about Ramayana. I like the look of Dharma’s Ramayana and I think it might help solidify my understanding of the novel. If I do the Dharma option it could last up to four weeks!

I would also in the future like to explore Hindu Legends. I think exploring this option would give me a better overview of the culture and might help with my storybook option. 

Lastly, I would like to read at least one contemporary version of Indian Epics. It would be great to get another perspective. Especially if that perspective is more understandable to me through a modern retelling!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you will give the Krishna Dharma Ramayana a try, Christian! I could not believe it when I found that edition available for free online (I found it totally by accident searching for something else). I feel really grateful to Krishna Dharma and the people at ISKCON who made that possible. You'll see it is very much like a novel, and I think you will really like it. I will be curious to see how that goes!

    ReplyDelete