Sunday, September 13, 2015

Week 3 Review

This weeks course announcements I like the graphic and english proverb below. The proverb is, “One loose pebble can start a landslide.” I really love this proverb because I think it can relate to life in may ways. Not only can a landslide be seen as a destructive force, but it can also be a really creative force. In nature landslides destroy mountain sides and pretty much everything in its path, but landslides and also create new fertile soil for new plants to grow in. This week has been challenging for me and I think I see this quote as a source of inspiration. If I don’t make sure all of my pebbles are in place, then I could see a devastating landslide. Next week I am going on an archaeological dig in southern Oklahoma. To do this I am having to work ahead in all of my courses and try to finish up some major work before I leave town with no internet access. It has been challenging and I am currently, frantically, attempting to cement all of my pebbles down before the whole mountain comes crumbling on top of me!

Wiki Mountain Image


No comments:

Post a Comment