Sunday, September 27, 2015

Thoughts About Comments

Helpful - Generally, I think people have a difficult time leaving constructive feedback. Why... well to give a good constructive feedback requires a lot of brainpower and CPU processing of what you have just read. It would be helpful if you could force people to give back more constructive feed back. This of course is something that I also have trouble with. It is not only the lack of wanting to do it. I also sometimes feel that I might be hurting someone’s feelings I do not want to enforce my view on someone. It is their story and I feel that many people put a lot of thought and work into it.

Engaging and Helpful - I love to hear what someone else thought about this particular reading. Why did you like this part/ what did you not like? Let me know in the comments, I enjoy reading this.

A good comment engages the reader (by starting out with something you liked) and then analyzes the story and then provides positive and helpful feedback and closes with a general nice comment, like great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment