Saturday, August 29, 2015

Week 2 Review

For this weeks review I chose to read the course announcement for Friday, August 28th

Friday is my favorite day and I am happy that we all made it through the first week of classes. I chose to do this course announcement because it featured a quote by Dr. Seuss. He is literally one of my favorite authors ever. “Oh the places you’ll go” is my favorite story by Dr. Seuss. Below is a burning man video where they had participants read the story out loud! It is a lot of fun!!! :-)


In addition to Dr. Seuss I like the Indian Words in English post. I learned that bangle meaning ring-bracket or anklet comes from the Hindi word meaning glass bracelet. I love Indian culture and clothing is one aspect that makes that is especially intriguing to me, especially wedding attire! 


No comments:

Post a Comment