Saturday, August 22, 2015

Week 1 Review: Getting Started Early!

I have begun this review earlier than I anticipated meaning that there is only one current course announcement posted August 22nd. This course announcement packed in a lot of information about getting started early for the course, which I was excited about doing! I hope everyone has had the opportunity to get started earlier on this course than normal. Lat year, when I took Myth and Folk I started and ended the course early! this became a major help when my final exams came around. I would encourage anyone enrolled in these courses this semester (or any semester) to start early! It will really help! I am excited to see what other students start posting about in Week 2 when we really start reading these epics!

Course Announcement August 22nd, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment