Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Week 11: Review

Screen Shot of Course Announcement from November 3
For this review I decided to review the course announcement about experiment of Maati Baani music. I have herd this music before in the beginning of this course and I really fell in love with their music style. I thought this music was also great. I loved the mix of traditional India music with an electric twist. It was absolutely fabulous.

I recommend everyone take a look at this awesome band and their music.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christian!
    I have never really listened to indian music. I actually do not really listen to any foreign music so it was really cool to listen to this. I actually enjoyed listening to it. It was beautiful. I love music so I would like to widen my knowledge of it. Thanks of sharing this! I look forward to reading more your posts!

    ReplyDelete